Thursday, June 4, 2009

8th grade class

Every year I make a video of the 8th graders at the jr. high of which I work. I love looking at how baby faced they look at the beginning of the year and how they seem to have "gelled" as a class by the end of the year. The students really seem to appreciate watching the video each year. It is one of those acts of love and some years it is easier to do than others. The hardest part is to remember to take pictures all year long AND to try to get pictures of everyone--not just the popular kid. Digital cameras has made it SOOO much easier than when I first started doing this 20 years ago (when I was 10-ha ha).

This is my tribute to this year's group. Love you guys! Have a great summer. Don't forget to read a book or two.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bless Your Heart | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates